We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- Mortgage applications increased 7.2 percent from one week earlier.
- The refinance share of mortgage activity increased to 64.0 percent of total applications from 61.6 percent one week earlier.
- FHA loan applications increased to 10.0 percent of all loans from 9.5 percent one week earlier.
Home equity rates:
Most recent market news:
- Home values assigned by appraisers were 1.93 percent lower than what homeowners estimated in June.
- In May, appraised values were 1.89 percent lower than expected.
- The average home appraisal increased 0.84 percent since May and enjoyed a 4.47 percent boost since June 2015.
Email market reports to email@example.com.
The five superpowers of uber-successful real estate agents
Tom Ferry shares 5 skills to dominate your marketplace READ MORE