We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
Home equity rates:
Most recent market news:
- Mortgage applications decreased 11.2 percent from one week earlier.
- The Refinance Index decreased 15 percent week-over-week.
- The seasonally adjusted Purchase Index decreased 3 percent week-over-week to its lowest level since February 2016.
- Interest rates on conventional mortgages were little changed from May 2016 to June 2016.
- The average interest rate on all mortgage loans was 3.70 percent.
- The average loan amount was $333,900 in June, up $4,400 from May.
Want success in real estate? Become ferociously intentional about THIS one thing
Tom Ferry reveals where to laser focus your efforts to achieve the success you desire READ MORE
- The national MiMi value stands at 85.
- This is up 1.05 percent month-over-month and 2.39 percent quarter-over-quarter.
- Year-over-year, the MiMi is up 7.30 percent.
Email market reports to email@example.com.