We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- The index decreased 1.4 percent in June from May.
- Year-over-year, the index decreased 12.2 percent.
- At the high point of risk in October 2013, the index measured 29.4 percent.
Home equity rates:
Most recent market news:
- Mortgage applications decreased 11.2 percent from one week earlier.
- The Refinance Index decreased 15 percent week-over-week.
- The seasonally adjusted Purchase Index decreased 3 percent week-over-week to its lowest level since February 2016.
- Interest rates on conventional mortgages were little changed from May 2016 to June 2016.
- The average interest rate on all mortgage loans was 3.70 percent.
- The average loan amount was $333,900 in June, up $4,400 from May.
- The national MiMi value stands at 85.
- This is up 1.05 percent month-over-month and 2.39 percent quarter-over-quarter.
- Year-over-year, the MiMi is up 7.30 percent.
Email market reports to email@example.com.