We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- Home prices were up 0.8 percent month-over-month in June.
- Prices were up 5.3 percent year-over-year.
- The house price index is at $265,000.
Home equity rates:
Most recent market news:
- The sales-to-list price ratio on non-distressed properties was 98.3 percent in July 2016, based on a three-month moving average.
- The average price of non-distressed properties sold in July was $300,900, up 3.7 percent compared with July 2015.
- Non-distressed properties sold during July received an average of 2.3 offers, and the average time on market for non-distressed properties sold during the month was 6.8 weeks.
What’s your 2019 digital business plan?
It’s the year of YOU: Take control of your brand READ MORE
- The RHPI decreased slightly in June 2016, falling 0.2 percent compared to May 2016 and -0.1 percent compared to June 2015.
- House prices have changed by a negative 38.5 percent since their pre-recession peak.
- Real house prices are 17.3 percent lower than they were in 2000.
Email market reports to email@example.com.