We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
Home equity rates:
Most recent market news:
- The index declined 2.4 percentage points to 108.5 in August from July.
- The index was 0.2 percent lower in August 2016 than August 2015 (108.7).
- The index is currently at its second-lowest reading in 2016, after January (105.4).
- September sales will fall between seasonally adjusted annual rates of 5.1 million and 5.44 million.
- This is down 1.2 percent from August.
- This is also down 5.1 percent from one year ago.
- The 30-year fixed-rate mortgage (FRM) averaged 3.42 percent with an average 0.5 point for the week ending September 29, 2016.
- This is down from last week, when it averaged 3.48 percent.
- One year ago, the 30-year FRM averaged 3.85 percent.
Email market reports to email@example.com.
My front row seat to the future of real estate
How I’m working with Keller Williams to shape technology and transform the customer experience READ MORE