We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
Home equity rates:
Most recent market news:
- Nonfarm payroll employment increased by 156,000 jobs in September 2016.
- The unemployment rate was 5.0 percent in September 2016, up slightly from 4.9 percent in August.
- The professional and business services sector and health care sector saw employment gains in September.
- The HPSI fell to 82.8 in September 2016.
- This is a 2.2 percentage point decrease from August 2016.
- In September 2015, the HPSI was 83.8.
Tech, teams and the total cost of competing
The ‘billion dollar question’ might just have a $945 answer READ MORE
Email market reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.