We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- The barometer (which tracks industry optimism in market improvements) posted high readings for Q3 across all industry groups.
- Architects reported a five-quarter decline in confidence in market gains.
- Remodelers and design-build firms reported that labor shortages are driving cost increases.
- Potential existing-home sales increased to a 5.8 million seasonally adjusted, annualized rate (SAAR).
- In September, the market potential for existing-home sales grew by 6.5 percent compared with September 2015.
- The potential existing-home sales is 351,000 (SAAR) or 6.0 percent below the pre-recession peak of market potential, which occurred in July 2005.
Home equity rates:
Most recent market news:
4 tips to raise your real estate business’s online profile
As a real estate professional, you know how important it is to get your name in front of prospective clients. With the modern digital world increasingly mobile, the opportunity to create real impact and grow your business is yours for the taking ... READ MORE
- Home sales fell 11.7 percentage points from August to September.
- However, home sales were up 2.0 percentage points form September 2015 to September 2016.
- The median sales price in September was $219,780, 5.1 percent above one year ago.
Email market reports to email@example.com.