We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- Mortgage applications decreased 1.2 percent from one week earlier for the week ending October 28, 2016.
- The refinance share of mortgage activity remained unchanged at 62.7 percent of total applications from the previous week.
- The FHA share of total applications remained unchanged at 11.1 percent from the week prior.
Home equity rates:
Most recent market news:
- Home prices nationwide, including distressed sales, increased year over year by 6.3 percent in September 2016.
- They increased by 1.1 percent in September 2016 compared with August 2016.
- The CoreLogic HPI Forecast indicates that home prices will increase by 5.2 percent on a year-over-year basis from September 2016 to September 2017.
Boost your brand, efficiency and productivity with one platform
Brokers, give your agents the strategic services and support to become productive powerhouses READ MORE
- Construction spending during September 2016 was estimated at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of $1,150.0 billion.
- This is 0.4 percent below the revised August estimate of $1,154.4 billion.
- This is also 0.2 percent below the September 2015 estimate of $1,152.1 billion.
Email market reports to email@example.com.