We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- Mortgage applications decreased 1.2 percent from one week earlier for the week ending October 28, 2016.
- The refinance share of mortgage activity remained unchanged at 62.7 percent of total applications from the previous week.
- The FHA share of total applications remained unchanged at 11.1 percent from the week prior.
Home equity rates:
Most recent market news:
- Home prices nationwide, including distressed sales, increased year over year by 6.3 percent in September 2016.
- They increased by 1.1 percent in September 2016 compared with August 2016.
- The CoreLogic HPI Forecast indicates that home prices will increase by 5.2 percent on a year-over-year basis from September 2016 to September 2017.
Now accepting beta testers: YourHomeBenefit
Grow your business by offering local businesses an employee real estate benefit program READ MORE
- Construction spending during September 2016 was estimated at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of $1,150.0 billion.
- This is 0.4 percent below the revised August estimate of $1,154.4 billion.
- This is also 0.2 percent below the September 2015 estimate of $1,152.1 billion.
Email market reports to email@example.com.