We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- The average credit score for the lowest 1 percent of homebuyers was between 622 and 624.
- The average credit score on purchase money loans in Q3 was 739.
- The share of home purchases with loan-to-value of 95 percent or higher was 43 percent, down from 47 percent in Q3 2015.
Home equity rates:
Most recent market news:
- Potential existing-home sales increased to a 6.1 million seasonally adjusted annualized rate (SAAR).
- This was 4.0 percent above November 2015.
- Currently, potential existing-home sales is 98,000 (SAAR) or 1.6 percent below the pre-recession peak of market potential, which occurred in July 2005.
The top qualities a luxury customer looks for in an agent
How to tailor your services to clients who are used to the best of everything READ MORE
Email market reports to email@example.com.