This week we are pleased to welcome Tyler McKenzie, 2016 Realtor of the Year for the Seattle King County Realtors as well as the immediate past president, and the vice president-elect of membership for the Washington Association of Realtors.
In 2016, McKenzie opened his John L. Scott West Seattle franchised brokerage while being a top producer.
In this session, McKenzie shares his secrets for finding the time to do it all without having to start a team. Here’s what he will be covering:
- How to find time to do it all — your calendar is the key.
- The secret to handling scheduling conflicts — setting seller expectations during your listing appointment.
- How to be a top producer without starting a team.
- Prospecting your database, including how to handle attrition.
- Strategies for staying top-of-mind made simple.
- What it takes to stand out from the competition.
- Referrals: How to stop leaving money on the table.
Bernice Ross, CEO of RealEstateCoach.com, is a national speaker, author and trainer with over 1,000 published articles and two best-selling real estate books. Learn about her training programs at www.RealEstateCoach.com/