We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- Mortgage applications increased 3.3 percent from one week earlier for the week ending March 3, 2017.
- The Refinance Index increased 5 percent from the previous week to the highest level since December 2016.
- The average contract interest rate for 30-year fixed-rate mortgages with conforming loan balances increased to 4.36 percent from 4.30 percent.
- The March Housing Tides Index shows an increase to 73.6 after falling slightly to 72.4 in February.
- The Index is up from 73.4 in March 2016.
- The Housing Tides Index scores increased in 33 of the top 41 local markets this month.
Home equity rates:
Most recent market news:
- Home prices went up 6.9 percent between January 2016 and January 2017.
- From December 2016 to January 2017, home prices rose 0.7 percent.
- CoreLogic forecasts a 0.1 percent month-over-month change and 4.8 percent year-over-year change from January 2017.
Is technology getting in the way of your success?
A commentary by EXIT Realty Corp. International CTO, John Packes READ MORE
- The HPSI increased in February to 88.3.
- This is 5.6 percentage points higher than January 2017.
- The HPSI is also up 5.6 percentage points compared with February 2016.
Email market reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.