I put this on Facebook Coast to Coast yesterday.
“Send us a picture of your home office or where you work from home. I will give a $100 Amazon gift card to the most original.”
The Winner is Amy Gorce’s Hustle Hut!
1. Jennifer Preddy Egbert I’m glad I spent money on a good sofa 😂
2. Amy Gorce Built the hustle hut last year.
3. Christian Harris My work station in my office. Not pictured is my standing desk low-profile treadmill.
4. Teresa Fisher Boardman Very old house.
5. Anthony Mendoza Zoom meetings and code in between.
6. Billy Ekofo Reading Inman, of course! (Totally staged).
7. Valerie Garcia Currently at my 94-year-old Gram’s dining room table.
8. Andrew Flachner Backdrop ~$150 via gotprint.com. Standing desk $175 via Veridesk. Light $17 via Amazon
9. Jenni Davies Not too original but this is where I am working.
10. Nicole Charles Stranded at my AirBNB in Colombia.
11. Garry Creath
12. Meghan Barry
13. Susan Jean Horne I have lived and worked here for 18 years and I have made hundreds of deals right here.
14. Joe Cafasso Jr. My home office has turned into my kid’s classroom for the foreseeable future. Therefore, my home bar has turned into my home office.
15. Boyd Campbell I absolutely need to be in touch with all things real estate. A picture is worth a thousand words.
17. Stephen Kaseno Just launched a listing with my feline assistant.
18. Stephanie Cline Lanier My coffee mug from Bitty & Beau’s Coffee #notbroken and some fresh flowers from a local farmer Foxhound Flowers
19. Matt Gentile Above the computer monitor there is a picture of the Daily News Building in McKeesport, PA, architected by my great grandfather. (circa 1892)
20. Cindy Knight My office wall in MI that keeps me calm. My desk is a 6′ x 4′ standing desk with double monitors over looking my lake.
21. Nick Tiger Quay
22. Trish Figueroa I love being mobile and decided to work outside this day. My dog however decided to do yoga right in front of me.
23. Leslie Appleton Young At my desk in between Zoom and Slack meetings with CNBC on mute — the new normal.
24. Kevin Tison
26. Renee Funk Current home office. Grill prepping for dinner, working on an upcoming listing, teenager in the pool. #reality
27. Ryan Bokros No staging here — straight up organized chaos.
28. Laura Monroe When it was clean in Feb.
29. Beth N James Adams If you have to be at home, couch and slippers.
30. Sue Pinky Benson Getting it done in the garage. We have an office but needed a break from inside. (Footnote: that is not Pinky.)
31. Greg Robertson We got this!
32. Susana Higuera Murphy Been sitting in this position for 6 hrs because doesn’t everyone work on their couch with blanket and Laptop on their laps?
33. Nicole Hogue One of us is working, the other is enjoying the gorgeous Naples weather.
34. Jan Prescott Weber Looking out my home office window at my neighbor’s sheep on the “lam” again!
35. Ira Serkes
36. Diana Hoyt
37. Jorge O’Farrill My helping hand
38. David Ray Evans
39. Sam DeBord It’s always this clean.
41. Greg Fischer
42. Tiffany McQuaid Nature and nurture.
44. Jim Walberg Working beside our fireplace and setting up our new home gym, even with a built in stairmaster.
45. Katelyn Castellano While Engel & Völkers is set up for remote working, my set up for home learning is failing.
46. Mike Simonsen
47. Joy Triglia
48. Angel Piontek My semi-smart home office which is changing next week to make room for a new desk & monitor. Cute dog will stay.
49. Chris Stevens
50. Scott D. Geller How many Springsteen items can you spot?
51. Nick Bastian Took a little trip, got some work done in my temporary office.
52. Tracey Hicks
53. Krishna Malyala
54. Jay Thompson What you can’t tell from photo — this is a converted closet.
55. Ryan Grauberger IKEA countertop desk, my dad‘s old wooden desk chair, MacBook Air with a secondary monitor, photos, and a few of my favorite things.
56. Shelley Zee Totally focused on real estate obviously.
57. Denise Mecseji Until Friday this was set up for gaming and painting, it serves well as a home office too.
58. Paramesh Das
59. Paul DiSimone I can ride my bike in virtual worlds (and answer emails) on the curved monitor right from my vintage steel Tanker desk.
60. Julie Chancerelle Ziemelis When the sun starts shining on the lanai, I have to come inside.
Have a story to share with the Inman community? Visit Inman Coast to Coast and join the conversation.