Inman events are the best way to connect, learn and grow. Don’t miss the next one, August 3-5 at Inman Connect Las Vegas! Get your ticket now for the best price.
Thousands of agents, brokers, executives, tech and finance professionals, entrepreneurs and investors, and other real estate pros descended on New York City this week, April 19-21, for Inman Connect New York. Over the course of the three days, experts from inside and outside the industry will discuss tips and tactics to leverage now, plus strategies to future-proof your business to thrive in the ever-changing real estate market.
Not at ICNY in person? Get in on the action with a virtual ticket. You’ll have access to all three days of content, networking opportunities and insider insights. Register for your virtual ICNY ticket here.
Looking ahead: Inman Connect Las Vegas is right around the corner!
Join us August 3-5 to expand your network, gain the latest tactics, and ultimately do more and better business.
Derek Thompson, staff writer for The Atlantic and founder and host of the weekly news podcast “Plain English,” will keynote at the event. Thompson is a news analyst with NPR and appears weekly on the national news show “Here and Now.” Plus he’s a contributor to CBS News. His first book, the national bestseller Hit Makers: How to Succeed in an Age of Distraction, has been translated into more than a dozen languages and was named the 2018 Book of the Year by the American Marketing Association. He is currently writing his second book on what the history of progress can teach us about solving the world’s most important problems. You won’t want to miss what he has to say.
ICLV will feature additional keynote speakers, general sessions, and niche breakouts and workshops focused on agent, broker, mortgage, tech, teams and more.
The networking opportunities at ICLV are unmatched. When you attend, you’ll be surrounded by the smartest people in real estate. Thousands of them. You’ll make new connections, strengthen existing relationships and expand your referral network. You’ll hear about growth secrets. You’ll strike up conversations during and between sessions, in the hallways, during interactive sessions and at cocktail receptions.
You’ll walk away with tangible takeaways you can implement right away to improve your business and increase sales, plus countless new connections to expand your business and be more competitive.
Attend to be one of the elite who thrive in this environment of change and uncertainty. Be part of the smartest community driving real estate forward.
What attendees say
But you don’t have to take our word for it. Check out what some past attendees had to say:
- “The best of the best! So much relevant and useful information from the presenters. The positive energy and all the networking between the attendees was addictive.” – Kinga Mills, Hawaii Life
- “My go-to place for staying ahead of the competition.” – Joe Montaleone, Century 21 Showtime Realty Ltd.
- “I left with WOW game-changing nuggets for my sales business that I have not heard anywhere else.” – Shannon Buss, Randall Realtors
- “Over the years I’ve come to depend on Inman events to make sure I keep my finger on the pulse of what’s current and emerging within our industry, coupled with building relationships nationwide that allow me to provide an even more robust consumer experience as a result. Thank you, Inman!” – Stacey Soleil, WEST, a Williston Financial Group Company
- “Inman Connect helps me stay on the cutting edge of the Real Estate Industry and the changes we are experiencing presently.” – Laurie Dau, Realty ONE Group
Want to receive breaking Inman Events news directly to your inbox? Get on the list.