What was scheduled to be a 15-minute overview turned into an hourlong GoToMeeting that could have easily progressed into several more hours of “but that’s not all” statements from eBrokerHouse co-founders Thomas Moore and Alan Fenn.
Moore and Fenn started their real estate careers as Realtors several years ago. But, with what seems to becoming a fairly familiar trend, they found a substantial hole in the myriad of systems available to their industry peers, and strategically moved to fill that gap — and might I add, fill it well.
It’s everywhere, right? If a file is not in your car, it’s at your office when you need it at home, and vice versa.
2. File Sharing
If it happens a dozen times it’s a dozen times too many — those never-ending calls from dozens of people asking for documents, phone numbers, appointment times, etc., both when the listing is being shown and when the listing goes under contract.
Moore and Fenn solved these issues (and more) with the cloud-based (online) transaction management system, eBrokerHouse. Below are just a handful of those “but that’s not all” solutions that make eBrokerHouse a great option for getting organized once and for all.
- Agents can store all of their information in the cloud and access it at any time, from anywhere (yes, even from your car).
- Paperless environment (digital file storage).
- Team collaboration.
- Unlimited individual team member access — that’s UNLIMITED for no extra cost!
- Restrict team member access.
- Share documents and notes between specific members only (or all).
2. Automated Offer Submission
- Each listing generates a unique URL that you can put in your multiple listing service description.
- Agents submit offers online through this link.
- You can customize fields and require certain info from the buyer’s agent at the time of offer.
- Include specific addenda/documents that need to be signed.
- Post a highest and best date for offers on real estate owned (REO) properties.
- Reply to all buyer’s agents with one email (accept one offer and decline the rest in one action).
- Create canned emails to use over and over, and to trigger to be sent based on offer status (i.e., rejected).
- Organize all offers for all your listings in one spot. Ditch physical and email folders and clutter.
- You can get a link with all your listings together and create a page on your website for offers to be submitted for all your listings.
- Buyer’s agents get a link to the eBrokerHouse system that allows them to negotiate and amend their offers. So all negotiations happen online and all correspondence is recorded.
- Huge time saver.
Here’s a sneak peak into the eBrokerHouse online system and two of my favorite aspects:
EBrokerHouse offers two product solutions: one for a single agent or team, and one for a brokerage office. Pricing starts at $49.99 per month (for up to 50 listings), and the cost is $99.99 per month for unlimited listings or a brokerage office solution.
There are many, many other great features to this online solution not mentioned here. I encourage you to go and check it out. EBrokerHouse offers a free 30-day trial (no credit card required), and after signing up, is based on a month-to-month contract.
With agents becoming more and more mobile and working via the cloud, the need for office space is dwindling. This is yet another example of companies having the capability to save both the environment (completely green system) and save space (and, therefore, money).
How does your transaction management system measure up?