Homes.com says its partnerships with six multiple listing services — MetroList Services Inc., California Regional Multiple Listing Service (CRMLS), Intermountain MLS, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services Inc., MLS Listings Inc., and the Houston Association of Realtors — have netted 167,000 leads for agents and brokers during the six months ending in October.
Those six MLSs are the first to be fully integrated into Homes.com’s “Strategic Partner” program, whose benefits include:
● All leads from listings are sent back to the listing agent.
● Exclusive branding and clear attribution for the listing brokerage and agent on listing detail pages.
● No competing advertising from other real estate professionals on listing detail pages.
● Partners can choose to display an “MLS Trusted” badge promoting the accuracy and timeliness of the property data.
● More timely and accurate listing data with feeds updated at least four times daily.
● Lead conversion tools. Source: prweb.com.