The Real Deal has profiled seven hot real estate tech startups and examined how they are changing New York real estate:
- Honest Buildings (described as “LinkedIn for real estate”).
- Floored, which uses 3-D scans to create amazing virtual tours.
- CompStak, an online database of leasing comps.
- Fundrise, a crowdunding company for developers.
- RetailMLS, a multiple listing service dedicated to retail.
- BuyerMLS, a database of potential homebuyers.
- Urban Compass, which combines a listings website with “neighborhood specialists” who show properties.