The site features aerial maps and information about homes for sale, neighborhoods, schools, parks, recently sold homes, restaurants and other community features.
Launched about four months ago by HouseValues Inc., HomePages.com already covered the majority of the nation’s housing markets in major metropolitan areas.
HomePages is now available to consumers in the following 33 markets: Allentown, Pa.; Amarillo, Texas; Birmingham, Ala.; Chattanooga, Tenn.; Cincinnati, Ohio; Concord, N.H.; El Paso, Texas; Flagstaff, Ariz.; Fort Pierce, Fla.; Fredericksburg, Va.; Gainesville, Fla.; Gary, Ind.; Grand Rapids, Mich.; Huntsville, Ala.; Lubbock, Texas; Madison, Wis.; Milwaukee, Wis.; Mobile, Ala.; Montgomery, Ala.; Omaha, Neb.; Panama City, Fla.; Port St. Lucie, Fla.; Prescott, Ariz.; Raleigh Durham, N.C.; Rochester, N.Y.; Rockford, Ill.; Savannah, Ga.; Stockton, Calif.; Syracuse, N.Y.; Tallahassee, Fla.; Tampa Bay, Fla.; Trenton, N.J.; and Vero Beach, Fla.
Home buyers and sellers are looking for “comprehensive neighborhood information that’s available in one service,” said Ian Morris, CEO for HouseValues.
The HomePages site features home listings that are updated up to twice each day, according to the HouseValues announcement. Site visitors can sign up for daily or weekly home-listing e-mails and to receive a market assessment of their current home from a local real estate expert.
HomePages’ features include:
– Information on crime statistics, weather trends, banks, places of worship and more;
– Free home market evaluations that include market value and comparative analysis;
– The option to sign up for home-related newsletters;
– The ability to e-mail neighborhood images, home details and listings to friends, family and co-buyers;
– The ability to compare rates from multiple mortgage lenders;
– Access to articles and features about home buying and selling;
– Invitations to participate in home-related surveys and polls;
– Quizzes that test consumers’ home buying and selling knowledge.
What’s your opinion? Send your Letter to the Editor to email@example.com.