WebsiteBox, a provider of mobile-optimized agent and broker websites, has announced Internet Data Exchange integrations with 13 more multiple listing services.
The IDX integrations allow WebsiteBox users who belong to those MLSs to offer consumers the ability to search local listings on their websites. The new agreements bring the total number of MLSs in the U.S. and Canada that have partnered with WebsiteBox to 240.
Many real estate agent and broker websites offer IDX listing search tools. By tapping into MLSs, the IDX websites enable real estate pros to display virtually all of for-sale home listings in their given markets, providing a useful service to prospective homebuyers.
Launched in January, Toronto-based WebsiteBox sells websites for a one-time charge of $99 and offers add-ons for $99 each. Add-ons include a Craigslist ad-building app, email marketing and a lead capture system.
“WebsiteBox was designed with the concept of putting Realtors in charge of their own success with sophisticated technology and a price everyone can afford,” WebsiteBox.com CEO Peyman Aleagha said in a statement.
The latest MLSs to partner with WebsiteBox are:
- The Buffalo/Niagara Board of Realtors in Buffalo, N.Y.
- The Okeechobee County MLS in Okeechobee, Fla.
- The Fargo-Moorhead Area Association of Realtors, Fargo, N.D.
- The Tuscaloosa Association of Realtors in Tuscaloosa, Ala.
- The Greenville-Pitt Association of Realtors in Greenville, N.C.
- The Mercer-Tazewell County Board of Realtors in Princeton, W.Va.
- Western Upstate MLS in Anderson, S.C.
- The Temple-Belton Board of Realtors in Temple, Texas
- The Kerrville Board of Realtors in Kerrville, Texas
- The Northwest Montana Association of Realtors in Kalispell, Mont.
- The Saskatoon Region Association of Realtors in Saskatoon, Canada
- The Greater Wilkes Barre Association of Realtors in Kingston, Pa.
- The Fayette-Nicholas Board of Realtors in Fayetteville, W.Va.