Get the latest daily real estate market news collected on a single page for your convenience.
CoreLogic’s Home Price Index Report showed:
- A 2.7 percent increase in home prices month over month in April 2015.
- A 6.8 percent increase in home prices year over year in April 2015 (from April 2014).
- A forecast of a 1.1 percent increase in home prices month over month from April 2015 to May 2015.
- A forecast of a 5.3 percent increase in home prices year over year from April 2015 to April 2016.
Zillow Mortgages reported:
- The 30-year fixed mortgage rate is 3.78 percent, down one point from last week.
- The 30-year fixed mortgage rate was 3.74 percent for most of the week before rising today to its current 3.78 percent rate.
- The 15-year fixed mortgage rate is 2.93 percent.
- The 5-1 adjustable-rate mortgage rate is 2.8 percent.
Email market updates to email@example.com.