On Aug. 4 at the Hilton San Francisco Union Square, top technologists from around the globe will gather for a special session to share and learn the secrets of building successful real estate applications, APIs, tools, and consumer and industry features.
Tech Connect participants will walk away with the must-have tactics from the best product managers, hackers, developers, agents, brokers and real estate tech people for insights on what’s working in today’s market.
“Tech Connect is going to be an invaluable resource of experts in technology, marketing, and the business practices of how real estate and technology get done,” said real estate guru and session moderator Jeff Lobb.
For the full Inman Connect San Francisco, register here to join more than 2,500 attendees Aug. 4-7. Learn from 150 speakers, network with the best and brightest, and come away with fresh ideas, new connections and referrals for your business.
To reach hundreds of technology experts as a sponsor of Tech Connect, email email@example.com.
The three takeaways for Tech Connect attendees are:
- Get the latest thinking for creating great client experiences.
- Learn what works for the entrepreneurs who invent real estate technology.
- What can you automate and why?
Tech Connect runs from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. with moderators Jeff Lobb and Valerie Garcia — check out the full schedule:
2:05 – 2:30 p.m. Round Table Networking
2:30 – 2:55 p.m. Next Generation Smart Home Technology
- Mats Bergqvist, regional sales manager, Crestron
- Jason Johnson, co-founder and CEO, August
- Chad Curry, managing director for NAR’s Center for Realtor Technology, National Association of Realtors
2:55 – 3:20 pm Technology, Startups and Systems – Lessons Learned from Founders
3:20 – 3:45 pm To Automate or Not?
- Chris Hexton, CEO and co-founder, Vero
- Joshua Boltuch, CEO, Fancy Hands
- Bill Yaman, president, Imprev
3:45 – 4:10 pm Recruiting Tech Talent
- Mike Euglow, vice president of talent acquisition, DocuSign
- Sam Wholley, partner, Riviera Partners
- Brian Gabrielson, senior vice president, Nelson Technology
4:10 – 4:35 Consumer UX best practices
- Ian Swinson, VP of design, Speakeasy Tech
- Joel Burslem, member, 1000watt Consulting
- Justin Hu, head of product, dotloop
4:35 – 5:00 Connecting with Buyers Using Video
- Bryan Robertson, co-founder and managing broker, Catarra Real Estate
- Cara Ameer, broker associate, Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty
- Jesse Peters, Realtor, Re/Max Executives Realty
Inman Connect San Francisco is right around the corner — register now and save $200!
Put your brand in front of the best and the brightest in the industry. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities.