Are you set up for success in 2016? Join 2,500 real estate industry leaders Aug. 4-7, 2015, at Inman Connect in San Francisco. Get Connected with the people and ideas that will inspire you and take your business to new heights. Register today and save $100 with code Readers.
Here were the most popular stories on Inman this past week:
10. The $32.8 million Bellalago on the shores of Lake Washington has a striking view of Seattle and the Olympic Mountains.
9. Agents can now text each other referrals. How ’bout that!
8. Ever heard of the “Law of Three”? It’s a great way to close sales.
7. Rumor has it that Zillow and Trulia are going to be integrating agent profiles sooner rather than later.
6. Showings on demand are heating up in New York, and agents are rising to the challenge.
5. If buying leads is starting to feel more like gambling — and it’s not such a sure thing — there’s a way out.
4. When you’re tracking down a lead, you need the right tools on your bench. Here are 12.
3. Dotloop CEO Austin Allison made a video to assuage agents’ and brokers’ doubts about Zillow Group’s acquisition of the company.
2. Adding these three things to the list of tasks that real estate agents must accomplish before receiving their license would make a big difference to the industry.
1. Today’s customers require a Four Seasons-level experience — which is why part-time agents could become a threatened species.