- AM Open House can quickly collect contact details from open house visitors as well as other events you might have.
- You can generate single-property websites that you can use in your promotional emails, Facebook ads and more.
- Realty brokerages can get a customized or branded app and track the scheduled events of their agents.
AM Open House is a new app worth your time to try as a busy real estate professional.
If you missed Inman Connect in August, you might have missed out on this jewel. Well, don’t sweat it, because I’m taking AM Open House under the sells-scope. Let’s examine if AM Open House will help you get to and keep your Agent+ status.
Here are reasons you will like AM Open House even if you are an Open Home Pro fan like I am:
- Quickly collect contact details from open house visitors as well as other events you might have (homebuying seminar, etc.).
- Seamless integrations with popular CRMs, so you don’t have to waste time syncing data between apps (plus they add new CRMs to the list monthly).
- Automated follow-up and price changes via email and text for attendees that helps improve your chances of lead conversion.
- Analytic reports that track email engagement, so you see participants’ level of interest and know whom to contact immediately.
- Managing most functions from either the app or your computer allows you to work on the device you feel most comfortable with.
- Automatically generated single-property websites that you can use in your promotional emails, Facebook ads and the like (this is my favorite feature).
- Easily connects visitors or leads with your preferred lenders (with tips to not get on the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s bad side as the regulatory changes take effect Oct. 3).
- And did I mention all of this is free for the solo agent?
Realty brokerages can get a customized or branded app and track the scheduled events of their agents — a good safety precaution and feature.
There are also some tweaks I would love them to make in the near feature that I mentioned in the video. Check it out by clicking the play button below.
Coming soon, Canva for Work will be put under the sells-scope. You know and love Canva for basic real estate marketing, especially when posting on social media, but I will investigate if there is truly added value for real estate agents to invest in Canva’s added services.
Follow me on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Google Plus to keep up with all the gadgets and gizmos that will get an unbiased review under the sells-scope to help you filter through the real estate tech that will keep you at Agent+ status. Happy selling.
Lee Davenport is a licensed real estate broker, business doctoral student, trainer and coach. Learn more about the training and one-on-one coaching programs that she offers by visiting AgentsAroundAtlanta.com. Follow her on Google Plus and Facebook.