- More real estate agents are looking to market properties to potential buyers outside of their market.
- RealtyTrac is finding more ways to utilize and sell its data, and now it offers targeted marketing lists.
- Platform customers will pay per property record downloaded and can preview the number of records that match their criteria before downloading.
RealtyTrac has launched an enhanced lead generation platform designed to help real estate agents better market properties to specific homeowners and other potential buyers.
System users can utilize the firm’s real estate data — which comprises more than 120 million U.S. residential and commercial properties — to create customized marketing lists in real time.
“Users can find homeowners nationwide based on geographic and demographic characteristics,” said Rob Barber, CEO at RealtyTrac. “This opens up numerous new marketing list applications for businesses looking to market its services to a specific subset of U.S. property owners.”
Platform customers will pay per property record downloaded and can preview the number of records that match their criteria before downloading.
After completing a customized list, an agent can send the information to targeted customers — those perceived as the most receptive — via email or mobile.
The lists will feature a variety of home-specific data, including:
- Current property status
- Loan-to-value, current market value and assessed value
- Detailed loan information
- More than 400 property attributes
- Demographic characteristics.
RealtyTrac can also match existing files against assessor and recorder data.