Here were the most popular stories on Inman this past week:
7. What sets Homes.com apart from the other portals? “Think of us as the Whole Foods or Trader Joe’s,” says the company president.
5. The Q3 financial results are in, and Zillow is going to be paying more attention to top-producing agents.
4. There’s an advantage for sellers to marketing their homes as “coming soon” — according to one analysis, “coming soon” homes sell faster.
3. Zillow isn’t becoming a broker, or a franchise — or anything except what it is: Zillow.
1. Publisher Brad Inman talks with Chris Crocker, the man who wrote the whistleblower letter in the Zillow/Move lawsuit.