- Be the best at what you do -- or be the only one doing it.
- View the world not as a series of obstacles but as problems that can be solved.
- Success doesn't make you happy; happiness makes you successful.
Entrepreneurs are working on projects right now that will disrupt and transform our lives in the next five years. So how do you thrive and even capitalize on all this disruption? For serial entrepreneur and digital innovator Jay Samit, the answer is to disrupt yourself first.
Jay Samit is a serial entrepreneur, intrapreneur, innovator and pioneer in the music, video distribution, social media and e-commerce space.
His background includes stints as head of Digital Distribution at EMI, senior management roles at Sony and Universal Studios and taking video chat service ooVoo to over 100 million users. He currently serves as the CEO of SeaChange Int’l.
In this short clip, Samit shares the huge societal shift disrupting the housing market right now.
Real Estate Uncensored: Real estate sales and marketing training podcast
Hosts: Greg McDaniel and Matt Johnson with guest Jay Samit
Samit also shares how trends such as social marketing, mobile and self-driving cars will alter the landscape of real estate by changing population movements and location values.
You’ll learn how spotting the underlying causes of these disruptions creates massive opportunity. In fact, you only have to be right for a nanosecond to become a billionaire.
You’ll also learn:
- A strategy you can use to break down the value chain (VC) of any industry to uncover hidden opportunities
- A daily exercise to create ideal flow in your life that rivals the best VC firms
- Why you should kill your ideas until you find the Zombie Idea
- How most big disruptions don’t start with an “aha” moment
“You only have to be right for a nanosecond to become a billionaire.” – Jay Samit
Samit recently released the book “Disrupt You!” Visit JaySamit.com to receive a free copy of the 40-page “Disrupt You!” companion workbook.
Subscribe to Real Estate Uncensored on iTunes. Get actionable ideas, insight and inspiration to turn your real estate career into a life of freedom.
Matt Johnson is the CEO of Pursuing Results, a PR firm that produces educational podcasts such as Real Estate Uncensored.