We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- The RESI decreased 4.4 percent from Q4 2015.
- Quarter over quarter, purchase market sentiment declined 4.2 percent.
- Refinance mortgage sentiment declined 4.9 percent quarter-over-quarter.
- The home price index was up 0.5 percent nationally month-over-month on a seasonally adjusted basis for January 2016.
- The index was up 6.0 percent year-over-year.
- Monthly price changes ranged from -1.0 percent in the Middle Atlantic census division to 1.7 percent in the South Altantic census division.
Home equity rates:
Yesterday’s most recent market news:
Understanding the nuances of opportunity zones
It’s more than just a tax break READ MORE
- Total existing-home sales dropped 7.1 percent month-over-month on a seasonally adjusted basis from January to February.
- Sales increased 2.2 percent year-over-year, however,
- The median existing-home price for all housing types in February was 210,800, up 4.4 percent year-over-year.
Email market reports to email@example.com.