We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
Home equity rates:
Yesterday’s most recent market news:
- The total mortgage portfolio increased at an annualized rate of 1.8 percent.
- Single-family refinance-loan purchase and guarantee volume was $10.9 billion in February.
- Total number of loan modifications were 3,503 in February 2016 and 6,977 for the two months ended February 29, 2016.
- The 30-year mortgage rate will stay below 4 percent until the second half of the year.
- Multifamily and single-family housing starts will increase by 200,000 units to 1.3 million this year.
- Home price appreciation should slow to 4.8 percent from 6 percent in 2016.
Email market reports to email@example.com.
One platform. One device. Limitless growth.
How Homesnap Pro puts all the tools you need in one app right on your smartphone. READ MORE