We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
Home equity rates:
Yesterday’s most recent market news:
- Mortgage credit availability decreased 0.2 percent to 123.5 in March.
- The Government MCAI saw the greatest loosening (up 0.9 percent).
- The Conventional MCAI saw the greatest tightening (down 1.6 percent).
- The HPSI fell 2.5 percent to 80.2.
- More Americans (33 percent) say it’s a bad time to buy, 2 percentage points down.
- Those who say it’s a good time to sell fell 8 percentage points to negative 1 percent.
The irreplaceable human
Why the people-driven side of technology shapes the all-important real estate consumer journey READ MORE
Email market reports to email@example.com.