We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- Privately-owned housing units authorized by building permits in March were at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 1,086,000, down 7.7 percent month-over-month but up 4.6 percent year-over-year.
- Privately-owned housing starts in March were at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 1,089,000, down 8.8 percent month-over-month but up 14.2 percent year-over-year.
- Privately-owned housing completions in March were at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 1,061,000, up 3.5 percent month-over-month and up 31.6 percent year-over-year.
- The cash sales share of all home sales from December 2015 through February 2016 was 34 percent.
- Completed foreclosures were down 10 percent year-over-year.
- Home prices were up 6.8 percent year-over-year.
Home equity rates:
Yesterday’s most recent market news:
Boost your brand, efficiency and productivity with one platform
Brokers, give your agents the strategic services and support to become productive powerhouses READ MORE
- Housing sales increased 5.1 percent year-over-year.
- Housing prices rose an average of 1.0 percent from March 2015.
- Housing unit sales for March 2016 increased 5.1 percent.
Email market reports to email@example.com.