We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- The 2015 index declined 1.8 percent year-over-year.
- The index is down 7.6 percent from the peak in 2005.
- Currently, the index is 0.4 percent above the 25-year low point that was set in 1995.
- The MCAI decreased 0.89 percent to 122.4 in April 2016.
- This indicates that credit standards are tightening.
Home equity rates:
Yesterday’s most recent market news:
What service means after the sale
The deal is done — but that’s only the beginning. Stay on your clients’ contact list with these post-sale best practices. READ MORE
- Mortgage applications decreased 3.4 percent from one week earlier.
- The refinance share of mortgage activity decreased to 52.9 percent of total applications from 54.4 percent the previous week.
- The average contract interest rate for 30-year fixed-rate mortgages with conforming loan balances increased to 3.87 percent from 3.85 percent.
Email market reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.