We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
Home equity rates:
Yesterday’s most recent market news:
- The 2015 index declined 1.8 percent year-over-year.
- The index is down 7.6 percent from the peak in 2005.
- Currently, the index is 0.4 percent above the 25-year low point that was set in 1995.
- The MCAI decreased 0.89 percent to 122.4 in April 2016.
- This indicates that credit standards are tightening.
Email market reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.