We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- The delinquency rate for mortgage loans on residential properties was 4.77 percent of all loans outstanding — unchanged from the previous quarter.
- Foreclosure actions were started on 0.35 percent of loans in Q1, a decrease of one basis point quarter-over-quarter and down 10 basis points year-over-year.
- The serious delinquency rate, the percentage of loans that are 90 days or more past due or in the process of foreclosure, was 3.29 percent, a decrease of 15 basis points quarter-over-quarter and a decrease of 95 basis points year-over-year.
Home equity rates:
Yesterday’s most recent market news:
- The Market Composite Index increased 0.4 percent week-over-week on a seasonally adjusted basis.
- On an unadjusted basis, the index increased 1 percent week-over-week.
- The average contract interest rate for 30-year fixed-rate mortgages decreased to its lowest level since April 2016, 3.82 percent, from 3.87 percent.
Email market reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Swanepoel Trends Report helping brokerages navigate rapid real estate industry change
The most thorough annual analysis of brokerage industry trends READ MORE