According to a recent report from CoreLogic, flipping activity is more prevalent in Florida cities than any other state in the country. Out of the top 10 markets with highest share of flips, Florida holds seven spots.
- Out of the top 10 markets with highest share of flips, Florida holds seven spots.
- It takes 159 days to flip a home in the New York metro.
- In the Los Angeles metro, where flips encompass 6.39 percent of the market, it takes five-and-a-half months (168 days) to flip a home.
- Chicago’s metro flipping comprises 5.57 percent of sales, but it takes 158 days to flip a home.
- In San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara, flipping takes up 5.45 percent of the market, and averages 114 days to sell.
The premier event for luxury agents and brokers
Luxury Connect | Oct. 16-18 | Beverly Hills