Broker Connect is a free event designed specifically for broker/owners to learn, debate and discuss what’s next for brokers in the coming year. Moderated by Sherry Chris and sponsored by Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate and TRIBUS, the half-day session goes deep on the issues that matter most for brokers, from training, to cultivating talent, to retaining top performers, to building a brand.
The event is FREE and open for brokers to attend on Tuesday, August 2 from 9 a.m. to noon as part of Inman Connect’s kickoff events.
To reach hundreds of broker-owners, email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain information on sponsoring this event.
Here are 14 reasons why Broker Connect is a can’t-miss event.
Broker Connect tackles the topics that matter most to brokers big and small including managing and cultivating teams and talent, how to win with sophisticated training programs, and what works in recruiting today. See the full schedule here.
1. Sherry Chris is moderating. Need we say more? Hear one of the most dynamic leaders in real estate shape the discussion to hone in on what really matters today. Sherry’s expertise on stage brings out the best panelists and speakers.
2. Network with hundreds of like-minded pros. Broker Connect will have more than 500 of the top brokerage minds in one spot. It’s the ultimate opportunity to network and build relationships with people who can help drive your business.
3. The event is free. No charge for insights from the best and brightest in the brokerage community. It’s a no-brainer.
4. No fluff. All of the panels are packed with seasoned pros who are sharing their strategies and tactics straight with you. Get prepared to walk away with pages of notes and actionable advice you can go home and implement immediately.
5. Sue Adler. The Sue Adler team is one of the top-performing teams in the country. Hear it direct from Sue on how she’s built a team that is consistently at the top of the heap and what she’s doing to win again in 2016. Learning from Sue is worth the trip alone.
6. Insight to improve every part of your business. Broker Connect takes a whole look at your business and how to make it better, from running better meetings to doing a better job of creating value and wealth for your agents. Level up every part of your business at Broker Connect.
7. Get your questions answered! Broker Connect open mic town hall is the single best way to get your business-specific questions answered by the experts. Don’t settle for generic advice, you can step up to the mic and get answers on how to apply these strategies to your business.
8. Win more new development business. If you’re in a major metropolitan area, there’s a good chance new development makes up a large part of new inventory coming on the market. Learn how to develop relationships with developers to win more of this business and add to your revenue.
9. Check out Tech Connect and Agent Connect, too. All the events on Tuesday are free to attend. Get the latest on the tools and tech you need to win. Tech Connect features the latest and the greatest to make your business more productive and successful.
10. Did we mention referrals? Broker Connect attendees say that there is no better place to meet the partners that will lead to more high quality referrals when you get home.
11. Connect can be life-changing. Just ask broker Peter Lorimer of PLG Estates, who said this of Connect: “Connect is utterly life changing. I used to think I couldn’t afford to spend the time at Inman Connect, and now I’m absolutely steadfast in the belief that I cannot afford not to attend.”
Those are just a few of the reasons why you should attend. Register now before space is gone. It’s filling up fast and is always standing-room-only. Email email@example.com for information on sponsoring Broker Connect.