We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- Home prices rose 1.3 percent month-over-month in May 2016.
- Year-over-year, home prices were up 5.9 percent.
- Sales are forecasted to rise 0.8 percent month-over-month in June 2016 and 5.3 percent year-over-year in May 2017.
Home equity rates:
Most recent market news:
- Average fixed mortgage rates dropped to 3.48 percent.
- This is 17 basis points from the November 2012 all-time record low: 3.31 percent.
- Last week, average 30-year fixed-rate mortgages were 3.56 percent.
The 3 most common questions luxury buyers ask
Respond to high-net-worth buyers with local expertise READ MORE
- Existing home sales will fall between seasonally adjusted annual rates of 5.38 and 5.74 million, with a targeted number of 5.56 million.
- This is a slight 0.5 percent increase from May.
- It also indicates a 1.4 percent year-over-year gain.
Email market reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.