We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- Home prices rose 1.3 percent month-over-month in May 2016.
- Year-over-year, home prices were up 5.9 percent.
- Sales are forecasted to rise 0.8 percent month-over-month in June 2016 and 5.3 percent year-over-year in May 2017.
Home equity rates:
Most recent market news:
- Average fixed mortgage rates dropped to 3.48 percent.
- This is 17 basis points from the November 2012 all-time record low: 3.31 percent.
- Last week, average 30-year fixed-rate mortgages were 3.56 percent.
Want success in real estate? Become ferociously intentional about THIS one thing
Tom Ferry reveals where to laser focus your efforts to achieve the success you desire READ MORE
- Existing home sales will fall between seasonally adjusted annual rates of 5.38 and 5.74 million, with a targeted number of 5.56 million.
- This is a slight 0.5 percent increase from May.
- It also indicates a 1.4 percent year-over-year gain.
Email market reports to email@example.com.