We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- Privately-owned housing units authorized by building permits were at 1,153,000 in June, 1.5 percent above May 2016 but 13.6 percent below June 2015.
- Privately-owned housing starts in June were at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 1,189,000, 4.8 percent above May 2016 but is 2.0 percent below June 2015.
- Privately-owned housing completions in June were at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 1,147,000, 12.3 percent above May 2016 and 18.7 percent above June 2015.
Home equity rates:
Most recent market news:
- May home prices are up 0.7 percent.
- Year-over-year, prices are up 4.9 percent.
Email market reports to email@example.com.