This week we are really pleased to welcome back one of our favorite real estate economists — Steve Cook, the founder and editor of Real Estate Economy Watch.
Steve joins us today for his third quarter economic update for 2016. There’s lots of good news, including that 2016 is turning out to be a banner year for real estate. Here’s what he will be covering:
- The third quarter 2016 economic sales outlook.
- Why the “bubble alarms” are not accurate and how the mortgage deduction allows homeowners to afford up to a 25 percent more expensive payment.
- Big lenders get on board with FHA, Freddie, and Fannie to provide low down payment financing.
- Millennials are being hit with a double whammy in terms of debt, lower income, and lack of housing inventory.
- The new housing is booming, but there still is little available at the entry-level market.
- Why right now may be the best time to sell in recent memory.
Bernice Ross, CEO of RealEstateCoach.com, is a national speaker, author and trainer with over 1,000 published articles and two best-selling real estate books. Learn about her training programs at www.RealEstateCoach.com/