- Luxury Connect is an exclusive event for industry leaders to be held in Beverly Hills, California, Oct. 19-20, 2016.
- Agents and brokers from around the globe will get insights on how to better compete in today’s market.
- The first round of speakers has been announced and includes real estate’s most forward-thinking individuals.
BEVERLY HILLS, California — Luxury Connect, Inman’s exclusive event attended by nearly 600 of the top-producing luxury brokers and agents from around the world, announced the conference agenda and initial speaker lineup today.
The event, to be held at The Beverly Hills Hotel Oct. 19-20, 2016, will focus on how to embrace uncertainty and thrive in a shifting market. Experts will provide an unflinching look at the market and deliver actionable takeaways on how to succeed in its current state.
Session panelists and presenters will take attendees inside the minds of high-net worth buyers and sellers, explore technology and marketing tactics that work, discuss how to tap sports and celebrity clientele and share secrets on artfully balancing pricing considerations while still holding the line on commissions.
View the full list of thought-provoking sessions designed to empower here.
Inman has announced the first round of Luxury Connect speakers, which include today’s most forward-thinking agents and brokers:
- Dolly Lenz, Dolly Lenz Real Estate
- Ben Bacal, Rodeo Realty
- Joyce Rey, Coldwell Banker Previews International
- Sharran Sirvastaa, Teles Properties
- Leigh Canlis, Windemere Luxury Division
- Stephen Shapiro, Westside Estate Agency
- Sally Forster Jones, John Aaroe Group
- Kofi Nartey, Compass
For more information about the conference, visit the conference website.