Located at the intersection of Cameron Station Boulevard and Duke Street on the west end of Alexandria, Virginia, sits a popular community of single-family homes, townhomes and condominiums located on 164 acres of beautifully landscaped and planned street charm.
The charm of Cameron Station is encompassed in brick sidewalks, street lamps, parks and architectural styles from the 18th and 19th centuries — kind of recreation of an old fashioned, small town. The community sits on a former U.S. Army Post, with almost 2,000 homes ranging from $175,000 to $1.3 million.
Cameron Station is bordered by the city of Alexandria, with parks and street signs honoring it’s military past. The community also has a clubhouse in the center of it, complete with a club kitchen, meeting rooms, fitness center and multiple outdoor pools.
- Ben Brenman Park
- Armistead Boothe Park
- Athletic fields
- Dog parks
- Picnic areas
- Bike paths
- Central Library
- Charles E. Beatley Jr. Library
- Shuttle transporting to nearby Van Dorn Metro Station
- 5 miles to Old Town Alexandria
- 9.7 miles Ronald Reagan National Airport
- 1.9 miles to Van Dorn Metro Station
- 8 min walk to Harris Teeter grocery store
- 13 miles to Georgetown University, George Washington University and George Mason University
- 8 miles to the National Harbor