We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- The 3o-year fixed-rate mortgage (FRM) averaged 3.42 percent with an average 0.5 point for the week ending October 6, 2016.
- This rate is unchanged from last week’s.
- A year ago at this time, the 30-year FRM averaged 3.76 percent.
Home equity rates:
Most recent market news:
- Mortgage applications increased 2.9 percent from one week earlier for the week ending September 30, 2016.
- The unadjusted Purchase Index was down 0.2 percent week-over-week and 14 percent year-over-year.
- The refinance share of mortgage activity increased to 63.8 percent of total applications from 62.7 percent the previous week.
Email market reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sell the lifestyle by being part of your community
Top producer Teddy Errico on how loving where you live can lead to sales READ MORE