Rachel Adams has shared her successful morning routine, and now she’s back to share her fruitful nighttime routine. Here are seven steps that help her get a good night’s sleep:
- Set yourself up for success: Make your bedroom spa-like
- Change your intentions: Don’t get down about lost sleep; turn it into a positive mindset
- Be good to your body: Put a glass of water by your bed, and hydrate first thing in the morning
- Get your techs out of the way: Check your email and social media one hour before bed, and then leave it alone!
- Create an unplugged space: Don’t plug your phone in by your bed
- Let go of your concerns: Put a piece of paper by your bed so that you can do a line dump when your stress sneaks up on you
- Relax: Take a deep breath, and try this mantra “I fall asleep, and I stay asleep!”