Earlier this year, I nearly died after being stung by a bee. I was unhooking a lead rope from a horse trailer, and I didn’t see the tiny wasps nest right above my hand until it was too late, and one of them fell into my jacket sleeve and stung me. I was alone, and I knew I was in deep trouble.
- Understanding the most common home allergens better will allow you, as a real estate agent, to better serve your clients and help them keep their environment or potential new home healthier.
Big plans for business in 2018?
Give yourself the tools to own the new year at Connect SF, July 17-20, 2018