At Inman Connect Las Vegas, three agents in the highly competitive market of San Francisco sat down with moderator and Managing Broker with Coldwell Banker TaLisa Bealum.
Kevin Birmingham of Park North Real Estate, Jeannie Gant of Dot Real Estate, and Jodi Halldorson of Park North Real Estate, went through the entire offer process from preparing your clients upfront to buyer love letters.
To get started, the panel recommended these tips for preparing your clients for a competitive market:
- Create a rapport with the listing agent
- Figure out seller’s motivation
- Find out what we can do to make the offer enticing
- If you don’t know the listing agent, find someone who does
- Show comps to illustrate what the competition looks like
For more tips on navigating multiple offer situations, watch the entire video above.
Don’t miss out on the latest Inman Connect videos published daily. Discover what’s next and grow your business by watching on replay or joining us at upcoming events for live learning and networking. Session videos, livestream and event discounts for Connect are all exclusive to Inman Select subscribers.