Keller Williams will hear from 29 total real estate companies next week at futuRE, an invitation-only real estate technology pitch battle, the real estate franchisor is organizing. The startups will all be vying to gain placement in the Keller Cloud, the company’s real estate cloud for agent tools.
“With futuRE, we’re again displaying our deep commitment to empower our agents with choice,” Jeff Tamaru, head of corporate development, Keller Williams, said in a statement. “We expect our inaugural technology pitch battle to offer up a host of more best-in-class options for agents to choose how they want to run their business within the Keller Cloud.”
Keller Williams has inked partnerships with companies like dotloop, DocuSign and Market Leader to give them a spot within the company’s app store-like experience for agents, called Keller Marketplace. The marketplace is available through Command, the company’s customer relationship management tool (CRM).
The 29 finalists — selected from an initial pool of 80 startups — were broken down into 10 categories, with the finalist in each category getting onboarded into the Keller Cloud following the event. On the final day, the first place winner will receive $15,000 and the second-place winner will receive $5,000.
Winners will be chosen by 450 real estate leaders, as well as Keller Williams agents watching the event on a live stream. The event will take place at the Aria Hotel in Las Vegas on Dec. 9-10.
See the full list of categories and startups below:
- Agent Operations: Follow Up Boss, Clarity Office Anywhere and Virtudesk
- AI/Predictive Analytics/Automated Value: EstimateON, The Ibuyer App, and Likely Sellers
- Automation/Time Management: Conversation Monster, Verse.io, and Homebeat
- Community/Sphere of Influence: Home Hub, Handwrytten, and Iovox Call Tracking
- Education/Learning: Aceable Agent, Digs, and Keeper Tax – Tax Filing
- End-to-End Consumer Experience: homediary PRO, PoolStar, and MooveGuru
- Lead Generation: Slydial / Slybroadcast and Taradel
- Property Management: Real Market Tech, HomeJab, and APP (Automated Property Promotion)
- Search: Social Survey, Reonomy, and RealScout Buyer Graph
- Social Media/Video – Ylopo Dynamic Video Ads (DyVa), VlogEasy, and Paradym Marketing Suite