Inman events bring together the real estate community to network, learn and grow. Join us for our upcoming virtual events: Connect Now Dec. 17, our flagship Inman Connect Jan. 26-28, plus the 2021 Connect Now series. Reserve your spot now!
We are only a few days away from December Connect Now. The focus at Thursday’s event? Hot trends for 2021. Award-winning and top-producing real estate experts will share their views on emerging trends and how you can best prepare to prosper from them.
Plus, we’ll reveal our 2020 Person of the Year.
Join us December 17th!
Here’s what you can expect:
Who You’ll Meet
- Tiffany Curry, the first 100% individual African American owner of a Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices franchise in the world, holds many top honors including: Houston REALTOR® of the Year (youngest in Houston’s history), Global PT Houston “Woman of the Year” and Houston Business Journal Top 40 Under 40.
- Jason Gesing, the CEO of eXp Realty, will lead a conversation around community, innovation, and industry and market trends to give you insight into what the new year will bring.
- Sue Adler is Realtor and CEO of the Sue Adler Team at Keller Williams Realty. Her team has been the #1 team in New Jersey for dollar volume every year since 2005 and is consistently one of the top Keller Williams teams in the country. She’ll discuss her insights and strategies to future-proof your business.
- John Mazur, Homesnap’s CEO, has decades of experience in starting and scaling businesses. He will discuss how their acquisition by CoStar will be even more advantageous for agents.
- Veronica Figueroa, CEO of the Figueroa team at eXp Realty, is a vivacious sought-after speaker & coach, focused on inspiring real estate agents to write their own story of success. She will empower you with directional wisdom to grow your business.
- Kymber Menkiti, one of the youngest female executives in company history named to Regional Director at Keller Williams Realty International, leads the growth of 19 offices with close to 5,000 real estate professionals across the region. She’ll share her thoughts on emerging trends and how to leverage them.
Plus over 20 others.
What You’ll Learn
After attending December Connect Now, you’ll walk away having learned:
- Insights and strategies to prepare for future market shifts.
- Strategies for grabbing market share in creative ways.
- How to utilize the latest tech tools to level up your marketing and grow your business.
- What business operations could look like in 2021 and what new models will win.
- Expert views on emerging 2021 trends.
- And more.
How to Maximize Your Experience
These events are built for you to stay in touch. Introduce yourself in the live chat. Engage during each session. Take notes on our collaborative crowd-sourced Google doc. Turn on your camera for the networking. Plus, rewatch the sessions after the event is over to absorb as many tips, tricks, and trends as you can.