It’s Agent Appreciation Month here at Inman. Join us to celebrate all that agents do, all month long. Craving total access? Take advantage of our Agent Appreciation Sale, and subscribe to Inman Select for only $85.
Are you receiving Inman’s Agent Edge? Make sure you’re subscribed here.
Real estate is a constant learning journey — no matter how many years you’ve worked in the biz, there’s something new to soak up. Case in point: Every year, there’s a wealth of new real estate books that crop up on the virtual bookshelves, promising to expand our horizons more and more with every turn of the page.
And every year, for the past five years, Inman contributor Brandon Doyle has been delving through these newly published real estate and sales books so that you don’t have to.
So, if you’re eager to build on your skills, pick up some more real estate knowledge or simply start a book club with your agent friends, look no further than this master list of real estate reads. Below, you’ll find a shortlist for every year, but make sure to read through each article for even more helpful finds.
2021: Top 12 must-read real estate books of 2021
- Start With A Win by Adam Contos
- The High-Performing Real Estate Team by Brian Icenhower
- Human-Centered Communication by Ethan Beute and Stephen Pacinelli
- Making Agents Wealthy: The #1 Results Oriented System for Women in Real Estate by Karen Coffey
- So much more.
2020: 7 must-read real estate and sales books from 2020
- Selling Through Relationships: Why Cold Calling Sucks and Relationships Win! by Katrina Madewell
- World Class Admin Assistant by Michael Hellickson, Sarah Santa Ana and Tara Hellickson
- Think Bigger: It’s Your Time – Step Into Leadership by Rebecca Donatelli
- Star Agent: The Path to 50+ Real Estate Transactions Per Year by Michel Friedman
- And more.
2019: A book for every type of agent: 15 (newish) releases worth checking out in 2020
- How to be a Great Real Estate Agent: The Principles of Client-Oriented Real Estate (CORE) by Joe Rand
- Commission Impossible: Rogue Agent by Eric Simon and Eric Lee
- Blueprint: The Agent’s Guide to Building a Thriving Real Estate Business by Garry Creath and Chris Scott
- Rehumanize Your Business: How Personal Videos Accelerate Sales and Improve Customer Experience by Ethan Beute and Stephen Pacinelli
- And more.
2018: The best real estate sales books of 2018
- Disruptors, Discounters, and Doubters by Joseph Rand
- The Politically Incorrect Real Estate Agent Logbook: A Daily Journal, Activity Tracker & Stats Generator by Peter F Porcelli Jr.
- Explosive Sales Growth in Real Estate: Generate More Leads, Take More Listings, and Build a Six-Figure Income by Ryan Snow
- Agent Mastermind: 17 Strategies That Will Explode Your Real Estate Business Today by Scott Hudspeth
- And more.
2017: Top 10 real estate books of the last year
- Listing Boss: The Definitive Blueprint for Real Estate Success by Hoss Pratt
- Secret Agents: How the top real estate agents list more, sell more & dominate the market! by Lisa B
- #GetSocialSmart: How to Hone Your Social Media Strategy by Katie Lance
- Secrets of Top Selling Agents: The Keys To Real Estate Success Revealed by Joe Sesso
- And more.
Brandon Doyle is a Realtor at Doyle Real Estate Team — RE/MAX Results in Minneapolis and co-author of Mindset, Methods & Metrics – Winning as a Modern Real Estate Agent. You can follow him on Twitter.