Here were the most popular stories on Inman this past week:
9. The MRIS-TREND merger that pledges to create a new era of MLS has another partner interested in joining up.
6. If you’re nervous about catering to luxury clients, it could cost you in the long run.
4. Tech that helps agents manage everything from lead generation to referrals at open houses is turning this marketing technique into a revenue-generator for some agents.
3. The real estate industry is more stressful than ever, and professionals in it face risks. Here’s what to say if you’re worried about a colleague.
2. Surefield’s new “Pricepoint” tool is ambitiously touted as a “Zestimate killer” and is said to arm consumers with agent-grade valuation.
1. A look at NAR’s $12-million-per-year zipLogix deal.