We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- The index was up 5.3 percent year-over-year.
- Portland, San Francisco and Denver reported the highest annual gains.
- The index rose 0.1 percent month-over-month in November 2015 (seasonally unadjusted).
- Home prices are up 0.5 percent (seasonally adjusted) month-over-month.
- Year-over-year, prices were up 5.9 percent.
- The index levels for October/November 2015 exceeded the 2007 peak.
Home equity rates:
Last week’s most recent market news:
Is technology getting in the way of your success?
A commentary by EXIT Realty Corp. International CTO, John Packes READ MORE
- Total existing-home sales rose 14.7 percent month-over-month in December 2015 (on a seasonally adjusted basis).
- The median existing-home price for all housing types in December was $224,100, up 7.6 percent year-over-year.
- Total housing inventory was 1.79 million existing homes for sale, down 3.8 percent year-over-year.
Email market reports to email@example.com.