We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- Five states and the District of Columbia reached new home price highs.
- Home prices were up 6.3 percent year-over-year.
- The 2016 forecast is for home prices to increase 5.4 percent year-over-year.
- Existing home sales are projected to fall between seasonally adjusted annual rates of 5.13 and 5.46 million sales.
- This is up 9.8 percent from January 2015.
- It’s also down 3 percent from December 2014.
Home equity rates:
6 questions to attract more perfect clients
Tom Ferry outlines the process to identify your “ideal” client – and how to become the professional they choose READ MORE
Last week’s most recent market news:
- The total U.S. loan delinquency rate was 4.78 percent.
- This is a 2.99 percent drop month-over-month in delinquency rate.
- The total foreclosure pre-sale inventory rate was 1.37 percent.
Email market reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.