We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- Five states and the District of Columbia reached new home price highs.
- Home prices were up 6.3 percent year-over-year.
- The 2016 forecast is for home prices to increase 5.4 percent year-over-year.
- Existing home sales are projected to fall between seasonally adjusted annual rates of 5.13 and 5.46 million sales.
- This is up 9.8 percent from January 2015.
- It’s also down 3 percent from December 2014.
Home equity rates:
Want success in real estate? Become ferociously intentional about THIS one thing
Tom Ferry reveals where to laser focus your efforts to achieve the success you desire READ MORE
Last week’s most recent market news:
- The total U.S. loan delinquency rate was 4.78 percent.
- This is a 2.99 percent drop month-over-month in delinquency rate.
- The total foreclosure pre-sale inventory rate was 1.37 percent.
Email market reports to email@example.com.