We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- Mortgage applications decreased 2.6 percent week-over-week on a seasonally adjusted basis.
- The Refinance Index increased 0.3 percent week-over-week.
- The seasonally adjusted Purchase Index decreased 7 percent week-over-week.
Home equity rates:
Yesterday’s most recent market news:
- Five states and the District of Columbia reached new home price highs.
- Home prices were up 6.3 percent year-over-year.
- The 2016 forecast is for home prices to increase 5.4 percent year-over-year.
Who has time for conferences? You do!
5 five reasons why you should invest your time in industry events READ MORE
- Existing home sales are projected to fall between seasonally adjusted annual rates of 5.13 and 5.46 million sales.
- This is up 9.8 percent from January 2015.
- It’s also down 3 percent from December 2014.
Email market reports to email@example.com.